The Mana Hale Day Retreat is a semi-enclosed outdoor retreat and workshop space located at 1600 feet in elevation on the Kohala Mountain range, just above Hawi town, Big Island Hawai'i. Its founder, Amy J. and her husband, Corey purchased this 2 acre macadamia orchard and farmhouse in 2015, and through the support and belief of many healers, educators, and students, world-wide, were successful in crowd-funding the construction and design of this outdoor learning house for you to bring groups, experience and lead workshops, retreats and more. Taking bookings now.
Our goal is to offer affordable rental space for classes, workshops, retreats and events to create a world-wide community of learning and healing. The Hale is available for hourly or daily rental.
Catering and additional workshops to enhance your dream event are also available for an additional fee.
Mana Hale DAy Retreat Basic Rental includes:
- Use of the Mana Hale Arts Space
- Access to our organic Macadamia nut orchard
- Chairs, Yoga Mats, Blocks, Blankets, Tissues
- White board, easel, markers/ supplies
- Refreshing Infused Water service
- Tea and Coffee Service
- Use of outdoor stove and dining area
- Restroom facilities
additional services offered (not included in basic rental)
- Photocopying, Manual binding
- Writing supplies
- Organic farm fresh catering
- Cleanse catering
- Yoga, Meditation + Healing classes
- Private bodywork and healing sessions
- Custom-designed Workshops for your groups
- Gardens + farm tour